Student Council in our school is a fully-fledged, independent and convenient institution. It consists of seven students voted by their peers where each class is represented by one student.
This very concrete initiative is aimed at supporting the social development of all children at school. It is a part of the school mission to help children become responsible citizens and learn how to take part in the democratic decision making process.
The role of Student Council in our school is to:
- Improve communication between students, teachers and Director
- Encourage respect and friendship among students
- Support and help the staff in the developing of the school
- Participate in actual events and topics of the school
- Represents students’ opinions and ideas
Our Student Council is an active institution and meets every week.