From Monday 8/June we are reopening day attendance for pupils in the secondary school...
As of the 8th June all educational activities aimed at secondary and Flexi students will be based on the following schedule:
On Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays, Year 7 and 8 will have classes at school between 8 am and 1.50 pm. They will follow the timetable published on 25 May. The only change will be the length of the breaks to accommodate the schedule followed by teachers who are also teaching the younger students.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays the students will continue with distance learning and follow the same timetable published on 25 May including the current scheduling of lessons.
The Flexi programme students will be sent their own individual schedules while their voluntary presence at school for at least two days a week will be expected.
Attending school is not compulsory, the students can continue studying online following the timetable valid for those students who will be physically present at school on each particular day. When making a decision regarding your child’s presence at school, please bear in mind the benefit of renewing the social contacts between your child and his/her classmates and teachers.
Information about lesson organisation
- Lessons will take place between 8 am and 1.50 pm.
- Students enter the building with a face mask on.
- To enter the building use the entrance closest to your form classroom (together with Y6, see the map below)
- Your child will hand in a copy of the Sworn Statement about the absence of symptoms of contagious viral diseases (see below) which will be handed to the class teacher on the morning of the 8th June before lessons start. Without this document your child unfortunately cannot be allowed to enter the school.
- Students will follow instructions given by their form teacher (sanitizing hands, changing shoes, not sharing desks)
- Parents must provide the children with two face masks, one to wear and one in a plastic bag. Another bag to put a used face mask in is also required.
- Children will spend all day in the company of the children belonging to the same class (group). The group members will not change.
- If you have sent back the form to order lunches and you would like your child to start having lunch at school as of 8 June, you need to sign up in the system (strava.cz) and make an order. Please check you have made a payment beforehand. You will of course receive your money back for cancelled lunches. When signing up to make an order, remember to put in the facility number (3187) and then follow the instructions which you received from the canteen. If you have not received your log in details yet, please contact the canteen directly on +420 734 570 729 (Mrs Kasalová).
- There will be no PE but there will be time dedicated to exercise during lessons.
- Parents are not allowed to enter the school building during lesson time, with the exception of pre-arranged individual meetings with teachers or school management.
The school follows the rules set by the Ministry of Education.
Finally, we would like to ask you to fill in this questionnaire to establish the number of children who will be attending school as of the 8th June.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to welcoming the children back to school.